xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 I_voting_barThoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 I_voting_barThoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Woot! Go PACKERS!

&

I SHOULDA made 3 more posts and stolen 2nd place from schwarts..=/

Guess there's always next week, and the counter will reset at midnight, and then it's ON!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 am

Requiem: I have a set of Turtle Beaches too, and if you listen to music from like an Ipod dock or something you have to be careful how loud it is because the mic will pic up the music and any other ambient sound if its loud enough. But I agree with the wow factor. I can hear a guy move across the map, or hear him throw a grenade and know exactly where he is.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 am

Just to add my 2 cents about the Turtle beach topic we seem to be on i have a pair of xlc's i know i know... It's the cheap ones... Well even for them being cheap they are amazing i agree with what you guys both say about the surround sound and how good it works.

Not only can you hear that distinctive sound of a grenades pin being pulled but i was playing a game of MW2 just the other day with the turtle beaches on (wife was watching tv on normal TV) i heard tht noise tht everybody dreads the noise of a Claymore about to go off, well i Shit a brick. next minute looked at the screen and it was a teammate who walked on to it.

Now let me build a picture we were playing on afghan i was in the cave looking out towards the cockpit of the plane. he ran into the claymore in the big bunker. I was OK, OMG WTF...FTW lolz (Facepalm) they are really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

Thoughts of the hour:

Need a job that I'm qualified for. Maybe they'll hire me on the corner lol.
Kitchen sink got clogged with grease, my fault affraid
My New Jersey Firearms ID needs to get here
I'm bored as hell!
And I think the Henry Rifles Lever Action 22 looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2