xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
Thoughts on the Beta? I_vote_lcapThoughts on the Beta? I_voting_barThoughts on the Beta? I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
Thoughts on the Beta? I_vote_lcapThoughts on the Beta? I_voting_barThoughts on the Beta? I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

Thoughts on the Beta?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

Thoughts on the Beta? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:06 am

Well i know i was not the most active user on this beta i think that reward goes to wolf. So i thought i would just start a topic on the question: what did you think of the beta even if you never played it. Tell us why? Laughing

Ok my thoughts!

I really enjoyed this beta and as i had a pc with BF3 beta on that i was able to test out the caspian border map and get a taster of the JETS!!

I feel that they have listened to gamers and have implemented things into the game that really should have been in other games ie. Prone, jets, proper running and gunning feel.

(proper running & gunning) some of you may think what the hell is he talking about but here is what i think, Battlefield games to me have always had a problem with the feel of running and gunning i feel that its slow and a bit sluggish and almost like a toss of a coin on who is going to win when meeting someone coming out a door and u both start shooting at the same time.

anyway all these issues i feelthey have rectified and i think that once the final game has been released everything will be Awesome...

What are your views. cyclops cyclops

Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 am

I felt the game its self was pretty solid. My major issues with the game are on the hardware and programming side of things. Namely the whole issue with the 'eternal loading screen' (failure to terminate process on 'QUIT'), the lack of squad support ( which is being fixed right now), and various glitches like the playing dead and still shooting glitch and getting under the map (which they claimed to have fixed but there were still areas that didn't have the proper properties applied.) Their hit detection also needs to be refined. I found my self getting head shots, but only getting hit markers, while I get a head shot and I'm aiming over his shoulder. Some guns needed to be dumbed down (less damage namely). Luckily all these things are being fixed.

2 weeks until release.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:28 am

should be good when its released im looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
hanniibal
Leader
Leader
hanniibal

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

i didnt want to have the beta ruin my out look on the game when it comes out... so i played 3 games and stopped.
Back to top Go down
hanniibal
Leader
Leader
hanniibal

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
hanniibal
Leader
Leader
hanniibal

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:45 am

everyone watch the battlefield portoin next podcast for shure
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:30 am

can i just ask why and is there any chance u can give us what time in their podcast they start talking about bf3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Beta?   Thoughts on the Beta? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Beta?
Page 1 of 1