xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) I_vote_lcapThoughts of the Hour (General > General) I_voting_barThoughts of the Hour (General > General) I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) I_vote_lcapThoughts of the Hour (General > General) I_voting_barThoughts of the Hour (General > General) I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Woot! Go PACKERS!

&

I SHOULDA made 3 more posts and stolen 2nd place from schwarts..=/

Guess there's always next week, and the counter will reset at midnight, and then it's ON!
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

DAMN YOU REQUIEM!!!!!

I AM AT WORK!!!!!! i could not watch the game so i recorded it.

i even turned off the radio at work incase they said who won.

OMG thank you for spoiling the game for probably the only scottish guy in the world who was gonna watch it!!!!

you could have put a spoiler tag on. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Mad Mad Mad Mad

Im gonna have to come onto MW2 now and kick your ass in a 1v1 to show you tht i am annoyed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm

hell yeah go PACKERS!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Sorry smoke, but it was a good game, it was pretty close there for a while in the second half, still worth a watch, the Steelers weren't a total crap shoot, their trowing plays were just shut down HARD by the Packer Defense.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Damn it breaks my heart to know tht the steelers got beat, but hey! by a worthy team.

Packers have been ON FORM!!

well i'll still watch it!

but this is a sad face of dissapointment! No

but you know i still loves ya! I love you
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 am

Besides I thought you were a 49ers fan?
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 am

never in my life!!!
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Must have been someone else..I knew subconsciously I guess that you were a Steelers fan, but I never really processed it.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:12 pm

why would u guess i was a steelers fan.
Back to top Go down
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 am

Of course I was like the only Steelers fan here. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 am

@Smoke: I just remeber you telling me at what your fave team was at one point, and for some reason I thought it was the 49ers or the Steelers....IDK
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 pm

lol, yeh always been a steelers fan
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:43 am

Sorry guys Im a Packers fan, its better then what I used to be... Its embarassing but I used to be a Eagles fan.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 am

to be honest major i'm not bothered what team other ppl support its one of the reasons why i prefer football over soccer.

everyone here in scotland takes soccer to seriously, and that leads to them having a pissing contest then a fight.

so i prefer football. much more enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 am

only takes one person to kill the forums I guess...
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

My thoughts of the hour:

Some people need to learn to take a joke, and not be hypocrites. Also the job market is horrible to the point I want to jump off a bridge...in the mean time I'm going to watch Meet the Parents and browse career builder.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 am

Requiem Nyx wrote:

who killed the forums Question
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Thoughts of the hour:

Russian military is in extreme need of restructuring. NATO believes it, the US believes it, and so does the rest of the world. However they have AK-47's so they just win no questions asked lol!

In other news, the Russian military will also use short range Nuclear tipped war heads in battle with no regards of its troops. Yup, and those that say Russia would kick ass and take names needs to re-examine their evidence and reformulate their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 am

They would kick ass. The enemy and their own.
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:02 pm

My thoughts of the hour:

Watson (The New Super computer) flubbed twice on Jeopardy, and some people suspect that he was programmed to answer wrong or not answer at all on certain questions. Its a damn computer people WTF!

Secretary of State Clinton wants those in repressed regions to have access to the internet no matter what the autocratic dictators believe in the hopes of 'spreading democracy'. But IMO its just another step towards a unified government, or unified world nation.

Obama is going to contribute to a book about letters he has received during his run as President, prompting the question how are they being edited, or altered because everyone knows that'll happen to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:32 pm

MAD sMoKe wrote:
Requiem Nyx wrote:

Everyone who didn't post a msg for like 3 days..
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Requiem Nyx wrote:
MAD sMoKe wrote:
Requiem Nyx wrote:

Everyone who didn't post a msg for like 3 days..

yeh there was no, top 5 posters this week because of inactivity i am actually ashamed to say that i was not even on the list.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 am

Eat the dust of my post count Schwarts!
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm

So, I got turtle beach's today. All I can say is WOW, besides like 2 very minor engineering flaws, I'd say it's probably the most I could ever want out of a headset. They're comfortable, give good quality sound, are compatible with Xbox, PS3, PC, AND mac, and significantly increase both my lvl of awareness in game, AND the fun of hearing someone reload right around the corner from you.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 am

Thoughts of the day for sMoKe.

So i just downloaded Bulletstorm for my flashed console and as i am typing this i am putting it on disc. Seemingly this is the first game for Wave 10 so alot of people are worried about downloading it and updating there xbox dashboard to the next one as before wave updates have banned consoles but this one should be fine.

so i will write a quick review of Bulletstorm when i have played it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)   Thoughts of the Hour (General > General) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the Hour (General > General)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next