xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
New Dashboard Update *WARNING* I_vote_lcapNew Dashboard Update *WARNING* I_voting_barNew Dashboard Update *WARNING* I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
New Dashboard Update *WARNING* I_vote_lcapNew Dashboard Update *WARNING* I_voting_barNew Dashboard Update *WARNING* I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

New Dashboard Update *WARNING*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

New Dashboard Update *WARNING* Empty
PostSubject: New Dashboard Update *WARNING*   New Dashboard Update *WARNING* EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 pm

The new update for Xbox 360 Dashboard was released today, 12/6/2011. Multiple accounts have essentially been frozen out of Xbox Live Services because of a glitch in the software, causing an error to say your Network is not working. There have been attempts to fix this have been unsuccessful. No idea if a patch is planned for the gamers left, essentially stranded in the cold, or if Microsoft is going to just abandon us. So just a warning to those installing it, you could get fucked over.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: New Dashboard Update *WARNING*   New Dashboard Update *WARNING* EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
hanniibal
Leader
Leader
hanniibal

PostSubject: Re: New Dashboard Update *WARNING*   New Dashboard Update *WARNING* EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 am

im clean
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: New Dashboard Update *WARNING*   New Dashboard Update *WARNING* EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeh i think im good too
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dashboard Update *WARNING*   New Dashboard Update *WARNING* Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dashboard Update *WARNING*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xAEx :: Welcome :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: