xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) I_vote_lcapModern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) I_voting_barModern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) I_vote_lcapModern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) I_voting_barModern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps)   Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Not that any of you play MW2 any more, but I have some tactical maps for MW2, that some guys I play with made.

Now, they were made with HC-TDM in mind, and function under the Game Battles assumption that NO TUBES will be used.
However, they have proven useful to me, so I thought I'd share them with you guys, but I ask that they stay here, and that you don't distribute them outside of MAD.

The basic idea of these maps is that a 6 man team will work TOGETHER, so secure a spawn point. However it only works if ERVERY person holds his position.
The one "drawback" to this style of game play is that some players get bored looking at the same doorway or window, and decide to run around.
Which of course is when the enemy decides to come in, and this usually results in the WHOLE team getting over run, and the spawns being flipped.
This game-play style is NOT for glory hogs, or Run & Gunners (although there is some degree of leeway on a few maps), and although you may look at it and think it's simplistic,
these tactics have been PROVEN to work IF and ONLY IF, everyone cooperates and operates towards the TEAM goal of a Victory!

I'm currently uploading the pics, and will post them individually with a brief description of each, so that I don't have to field a bunch of questions afterward.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps)   Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

AFGAN

Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps) Afghan-MW2Map15-1

Red - Setup for Op-For Spawn
Blue - Setup for TF-141 Spawn

L, M - Indicate what type of weapons should be used L (Long), M (Medium)

Consider this a sample map. If you want more, let me know, but I don't want to flood the forums with useless info.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 (Tactical Maps)
Page 1 of 1