xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
At first I was like what? Then I lol'd I_vote_lcapAt first I was like what? Then I lol'd I_voting_barAt first I was like what? Then I lol'd I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
At first I was like what? Then I lol'd I_vote_lcapAt first I was like what? Then I lol'd I_voting_barAt first I was like what? Then I lol'd I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

At first I was like what? Then I lol'd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

At first I was like what? Then I lol'd Empty
PostSubject: At first I was like what? Then I lol'd   At first I was like what? Then I lol'd EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:48 am

You know what I find hilarious?

Battlefield 3 squads that are trying to be like the Army. I happened across a recruitment message on the battle log forums for a clan that is lead by former Army, and teaching their tactics in Battlefield. They even Basic Training...really? You're going to go the extreme here and just take this overly serious? Don't get me wrong, I understand the need for tactics in this game but actually treating this like the military? Theres just something wrong with these people.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: At first I was like what? Then I lol'd   At first I was like what? Then I lol'd EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 am

lol that would be funny, what would happen if one of them die in-game does he spectate as u cant respawn irl lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
hanniibal
Leader
Leader
hanniibal

PostSubject: Re: At first I was like what? Then I lol'd   At first I was like what? Then I lol'd EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 am

dont ask dont tell is used in game?
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: At first I was like what? Then I lol'd   At first I was like what? Then I lol'd EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:04 pm

hanniibal wrote:
dont ask dont tell is used in game?
I'll stroke your M320, if you stroke mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At first I was like what? Then I lol'd   At first I was like what? Then I lol'd Empty

Back to top Go down

At first I was like what? Then I lol'd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xAEx :: General Disscussion :: General-
Jump to: