xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
MAD cast was asome I_vote_lcapMAD cast was asome I_voting_barMAD cast was asome I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
MAD cast was asome I_vote_lcapMAD cast was asome I_voting_barMAD cast was asome I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

MAD cast was asome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

MAD cast was asome Empty
PostSubject: MAD cast was asome   MAD cast was asome EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

MADcast was frickin awsome... I would like to be on there to I gotta ask you some questions about it first though
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

MAD cast was asome Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD cast was asome   MAD cast was asome EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:53 am

shoot
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

MAD cast was asome Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD cast was asome   MAD cast was asome EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 am

I would like to join to if it's ok.
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

MAD cast was asome Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD cast was asome   MAD cast was asome EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

To do the podcast (fatal you're good already) you need skype and a PC compatible mic. Skype is free, and a mic ill cost about 20.00 maybe less if you get something cheap. Once you get Skype set up log on and add m.g.exaserbate and msradiodj.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

MAD cast was asome Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD cast was asome   MAD cast was asome EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 am

Yeh as wolf says your gonna need skype and a PC mic, i know he said you can get one cheaper but honestly your best spending about $20 as it will be worth it in sound quality and as we want it to sound like a quality show your best getting the more expensive mic than a cheaper one and Major ask any questions you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Sponsored content

MAD cast was asome Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD cast was asome   MAD cast was asome Empty

Back to top Go down

MAD cast was asome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xAEx :: General Disscussion :: General-
Jump to: