xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
Points for Reviews I_vote_lcapPoints for Reviews I_voting_barPoints for Reviews I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
Points for Reviews I_vote_lcapPoints for Reviews I_voting_barPoints for Reviews I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

Points for Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

Points for Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Points for Reviews   Points for Reviews EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am

Ok i am starting a new HTML page on the forum and it is going to host reviews that we have decided win this competition.

What will happen is that the first person who replys to this forum will have to choose a subject i.e Movie, Game, Addon, Arcade game, demo.

The rest of us will write reviews if we wish. and then we will pick the best one. by vote for the first one only

whoever wins will win some points. probably about 20 or 30+ points. so it is well worth the time.

there is a couple of rules though. please try and stick to them

Movies im not too bothered about as we all know what to do there TPB Rolling Eyes

and if addons and such please make sure they ain too expensive to buy.

Demos are quite simply easy to do as they are all free so go ahead with anyone.

Once the winner has been picked he or she will have to pick the next subject and choice for tht subject they cannot review it and cannot win it, as they will be the judge of who wins their one.

Have Fun

and BTW staff can play aswell cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Points for Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Reviews   Points for Reviews EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:01 pm

MK9 Exp 1st day by MADsMoKe

Ok so you have been waiting anxiously since the last MK game you played and if like me, it was MK vs DC and lets be honest it was not great, with the flash being the most played character online it was quite boring. People forget that there is more than one character to play but they end up sticking to the noobiest character possible and master every single combo that they can manage to do in the space of 60 seconds it gets boring… Also if like me if you play ranked and play against Mr. Noob himself, we have all played a person like this… You will know what I mean the second you read what Mr. Noob likes to do.

So there I was with high hopes putting my freshly bought MK9 disc into the tray blood pressure starting to build as I had read some reviews from over the pond and there was a lot of praise, so naturally I was quite excited. Heading straight down to Xbox live I thought I would just grasps the buttons a couple of games in. anyway I digress I select Public match as not to ruin the ranked record before even getting to grasps with buttons. So there he was Mr. Noob (not his actual GT, this is done to protect his identity) anyway I had high hopes when seeing his record was 6/9 I thought “hey this will be easy” so we get into “Round 1, FIGHT” and all he does is scorpion’s chain attack and the hellfire move which really started to piss me off. So there I was with no understanding of move list. Round 2 comes and goes as I study the move list for my fav character from the MK franchise Smoke (yes that’s where my name comes from) I hit rematch and yes Mr. Noob thinking I am going to be the same pushover this match as I was last Round “Round 1 Fight” here we go I said to myself trying to figure out what moves I could use to kick his ass with. I ended up finding out that Down, Back, B > Down, Back, Y> Jump> RB this worked well for me and he hated it never gave him a second to even think about “GET OVER HERE” shit.
Back to top Go down
http://xaex.omgforum.net

Points for Reviews
Page 1 of 1