xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! I_vote_lcapAttention BaD might be attacking!!!! I_voting_barAttention BaD might be attacking!!!! I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! I_vote_lcapAttention BaD might be attacking!!!! I_voting_barAttention BaD might be attacking!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 pm

(BaD) Blood and Desire might be going to war with us! All units prepare for war!
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 pm

not that there is no one here who does not know why, but could you give us a run down of what you guys have done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 am

We attack them from the inside by banning everyone in the forums to slow them down ( Worked for a while) now we need to finish it by hacking them.
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Then we see if they still want some on live
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 am

Really, its just a continuation from when the ruined AE. I still hold a grudge for that, and I play for blood when I see them.

But either way let them come, they started it but I'll be sure to finish it.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 am

as i said guys, if u feel strongly about it then. lets GO FOR IT!!! Razz

Wolf i still hold a grudge as well but i think peace would be good. but it seems i have been out voted lol.

If we are doing it, then lets do it RIGHT!!!

grrr
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 am

I LMAO when I read the section heading...cuz if you guys came back to MW2...I could show you guys some stuff that would face roll BaD ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. IDK about black ops tho, seams to me like it's a sub-standard game. And yes...I HAVE the game, and I still think it sucks. But I'm with smoke on this one. If they want a piece of us...let them bring it to the field, enough with this childish bullshit of infiltrating forums, and fecking with their minds.
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:54 pm

The attack on there fourms was just a small move to let them know were still here and we want there blood to be spilled now that there alert of our persence lets see what they do next
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

U mean besides the usual pu$sy a$s $hit they've tried up till now?
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Lol yeah I just wanted them to know were here and waiting
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm

waiting for what, i know exactly what there next move is already.

they will send one of there spy's in. if they have none they will recruit one and let him try to infiltrate us by becoming a new member. and the only shit he will be able to do is report back to them how much better this community is than there's. then it will be up to us to try and make him a rogue spy and start working with us to try and F up there system.

works for me. and i do think thats what they will do. cos they know nothing else!!!
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:50 am

....like I said...the USUALLY pu$sy A$s $hit....
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 am

Yup lol
Back to top Go down
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 am

It's mostly my fault I think.
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:41 am

Nah this time I let them know it was my idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!   Attention BaD might be attacking!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention BaD might be attacking!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xAEx :: General Disscussion :: General-
Jump to: