xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
What got me into gaming I_vote_lcapWhat got me into gaming I_voting_barWhat got me into gaming I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
What got me into gaming I_vote_lcapWhat got me into gaming I_voting_barWhat got me into gaming I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

What got me into gaming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

What got me into gaming Empty
PostSubject: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm

it was Sega Genesis I was probably like 4 or 5 it was a game called Bomer man I love that game so much still a great classic to play then it moved to nitendo 64, then play station 1, and what moved me to xbox and xbox live was halo
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I think most people moved to xbox because of Halo but i am not one of them. I got xbox 360... yes an xbox 360 not a normal xbox! as a gift from my wife. thats what got me into multiplayer console gaming
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 am

I got into gaming because I would watch my cousins play all the time and it looked so cool. I had the ps2 for a while and played that. Then in high school Major Schwartz talked about halo and is who got me into the xbox 360. Been doing it ever since. My favorite game from my past was Call of Duty: Big Red One. The greatest Call of Duty ever.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 am

wow...you REALLY had to start this? Ok, here goes. I started gaming when I was 5 years old. I played on a Black and White lappy, and I accessed all my games using DOS prompt, windows in that day was what we called (fucking lame) or 3.1. I played 2D games such as Commander Keen, Duke Nukem, Raptor, Glactix, Wolfenstine, Doom, and many more Arcade style Freeware games. around the age of 9 I got into the TBS games such as Civilization 1, 2, and 3, as well as the RTS games put out by Westwood Studios (Command and Conquer, Red Alert 1, 2, Tiberien Sun, C&C Generals. For the last 3-4 years I've divided my gaming between Facebook apps, Retro MMO-RPG's, and XBL gmaes such as MW1, MW2, and Halo 3. My current Xbox 360 Elite is my fist ever Gaming Console, and so far it's held up to the hype.
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Command and conquer became my most favorite games... I still love getting on C&C and kicking some ass... Best C&C's were the tiberium C&C's
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah My brother and I got Tiberium Sun Mutiplayer down to an ART FORM....like if my bro decides you die...guess what...you DIE!

For most of my gaming career, I would play a game first, develop sound tactical strategies, and then get bored and quite for a while. At which point my lil bro would get into it, and I'd show him the ropes, walk off for a couple weeks come back, and he had taken what I had taught him,....improved it and perfected it, and would REPEATEDLY kick my ass. This happened in not one, not 2, but over 5 different RTS, and RPG games. Sometimes he irritates the hell out of me, but I can't help but admire his instinctive gaming nature. I only wish he would get his OWN Xbox, and start playing COD...because after I taught him how to play Halo 3....he and I +2 random ppl put together and Ad-hawk team and took 2nd place in an ALL university Halo3 TDM tournament. And mind you....this was a NERDY tech school where there were 3.5 guys to every girl.
Back to top Go down
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 am

I love C&C. However I completely suck at it and get my ass handed to me everytime. Mostly by Schwartz and Clarke.
Back to top Go down
hanniibal
Leader
Leader
hanniibal

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 am

NES... SUPER MARIO BROS. my mom played it and i watched her beat it when i was 3. hooked then on in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What got me into gaming   What got me into gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

What got me into gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xAEx :: Games :: Games of yore...-
Jump to: