xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Welcome to the xAEx Forums please login!

Please Remember The chat box is below the forum!
xAEx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAEx Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Fata1Demon
How do u like the new site  I_vote_lcapHow do u like the new site  I_voting_barHow do u like the new site  I_vote_rcap 
MAD sMoKe
How do u like the new site  I_vote_lcapHow do u like the new site  I_voting_barHow do u like the new site  I_vote_rcap 
Requiem Nyx
Major Schwartz
the wolf
hanniibal
Admin
zacjr228
ziSteeeiny x
Tvirus88
MAD Gaming Podcast Directory
Podcast
MADCast Episode 1
MADCast Episode 2
MADCast Zombie Cast
MADCast We're Back!
MADCast Wolf's WTF
MADCast Episode 5
MADCast Episode 6
Google Ads
Google Search
Custom Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:21 pm
Test

How do u like the new site

Go down 
+2
Fata1Demon
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How do u like the new site  Empty
PostSubject: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

So cough cough honest opinions!!! most constructive post gets some MAD points!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://xaex.omgforum.net
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 am

I love the layout of the site. But I like the old site's colors.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 am

yeh i like the old sites colours too but as we are still in construction this will get fixed asap.

it is on the admins cards of things to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Fata1Demon
Fata1Demon

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am

I like the signature. Lol
Back to top Go down
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

I love this site.
Back to top Go down
MAD sMoKe
Admin
Admin
MAD sMoKe

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Major Schwartz wrote:
I love this site.

Not the most constructive comment ever, but hey i'll take it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MADgz.com
Major Schwartz
Major Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I like it more then the last one the layout makes it feel easier to use then the last one.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 am

I think it's pretty good, needs a few tweeks tho. The top menu buttons are illegible, at least on my screen, and the MAD green + construction yellow doesn't rly mesh well IMO. IDK which would be easier to chance, but I think the MAD banner would look OK in the Gold color of the forums, but that the font on the banner needs to be changed...too frilly for me. I'm not crazy about the adds, but I can block those, and I think the streaming "Current Topics box in the top right is kinda pointless, and detracts from the site. If we could get a built in IM program that would be cool, so that ppl that are online could talk to each other. Or for those ppl that have mics, a vent/teamspeek could be set up if there was enough demand. Also, the topic lettering is showing in MAD green, while the rest of the site text is in Gold...IMO it would look better if it was consistent, either ALL gold or ALL MAD green. Last thing for now, but I think after the "latest topics" thing is removed, that the "lead posters" should be bumped to the top, this will draw more attention to it, and maybe encourage ppl to post. But I've only been here for like 20 mins, and have already passed someone on that list...xD
Back to top Go down
the wolf
Admin
Admin
the wolf

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 am

The forum is weird that we changed all the colors to match the banner, but it doesn't apply the changes. I can change the color of the banner, it would take less than 5 minutes and it would look either yellow or green its just up to smoke if he wants the color changed. For the widgets on the side bar, we're just experimenting with those and some are going towards competitions for MAD points. But we'll see what can be taken out, because really the recent topics bar doesn't align with the table frame of the actual forum (something wrong with the original CSS code, don't ask me about it can't find the problem)

The Store can be changed to match the site, it just requires changing one line in the HTML/CSS.
Back to top Go down
Requiem Nyx
Requiem Nyx

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 am

U may not see it, but it DOES align with the top edge of the add frame. Which is just above the main frame. And yea, I can understand the pre-set colors not wanting to change, but then we should try to make it look consistent. Right now we have 3 main colors (besides siggs, and avatars) and I think we need to limit it to 2. If we were to stick with the yellow, a good alternative color that is EASILY visible would be a construction orange, but that should only be used as an accent color, for certain links, and things of that nature.

Additionally, IDK if this is even possible, but if the add space were moved to a side bar, or the bottom of the page... I think it would be a little less intrusive, and would help maintain the flow of the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do u like the new site    How do u like the new site  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do u like the new site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xAEx :: General Disscussion :: General-
Jump to: